Is An Independent Copywriter
The Answer To Your Writing Challenges?
…it is when you’re not up to the task of creating and writing your business communications…
That’s why you call for the help of a skilled and experienced independent copywriter.
As I always say…”Words matter. Use them wisely.”
Are the words shared through your website, brochures and other promotional material working for you, or against you? And what’s your strategy for improving the message if there’s a need to? Perhaps this independent copywriter can help figure things out.
Here are some points we’ll examine to help analyze things – on the road to delivering powerful messages:
- Your ability to connect with the readers or customers you have in mind
- Your clarity and/or creativity (when necessary), and how easy-flowing your message comes across
- Your results – related to the goals you’ve set for your various marketing projects
- The excitement and curiosity level you generate about your business, and your products or services, and
- Customer traffic – in your store or visiting your website
Now if you’re now thinking, “hmmm, it might be time to get some help“, then let’s talk. I want to work with you to help you get noticed, and achieve your marketing goals through better writing – because words DO matter. Having an effective approach, using well-written messages are key to establishing and showing off your credibility, and demonstrating the authority you carry in your own industry.
Strategies when we work together…
- I work hard to make you stand out – not blend in. I’m not pushing the latest “guru” systems or the “trend du jour” in an attempt to earn your business. That just makes me appear lazy, and you look/sound the same as everyone else. How will that get you noticed?
- Your subject and headlines will be classy, unique, and purposeful. I don’t believe in using tacky “click bait” subject lines or Headlines to attract readership. That just makes you sound cheesy and desperate, and makes me appear like a talentless hack. Get attention for the right reasons.
- Your messages/copy will flow naturally…like a face-to-face conversation. Of course, when the situation calls for it…grammar rules! But I’m not afraid of forsaking a few hard-and-fast grammar rules to make sure your message doesn’t sound robotic or boring. You gotta be you!
So what type of writing project shall we tackle first?
Browse through the available service solutions to find one that fits your particular situation or point of frustration. If you don’t see it, that doesn’t mean I can’t help…so be sure to ask. When we connect, we’ll talk about how we can move you ahead in the right direction so your words work wisely for you.
When your budget won’t allow you to hire a writer, take advantage of a DO-IT-YOURSELF guide instead.
Hey, I get that not everyone has a budget for hiring expert writers, no matter how much they may want to. That’s why there’s series of writing guides to help Small-Business or Realtors alike. Check them out here.
And if you don’t find what you’re looking for let me know…I’ll write it!
When Does Business Benefit From Strategic Planning?
If you’re a small-business owner/solo entrepreneur/consultant and you want more details about the advantages of Strategic Planning for a clear map to guide your business activities, check out this on-line course. It puts things into better focus. And a big part of business success is focusing on and doing what matters every day, so you’re consistently reaching your short- and long-term business goals. That’s what this course helps you achieve.