An Independent Copywriter
Solves Your Writing Challenges
When should you consider working with an independent copywriter? When…
- you don’t like writing,
- it’s outside of your area of expertise,
- you don’t have time,
- you have more pressing activities that need attention,
- you’re not satisfied with the results your material is delivering, or
- you want greater impact from your business communications.
Think about the words and messages others see on your website, from printed brochures, or other promotional material. Have they been working for you, or against you? And if not…what is your strategy for improving those messages when there’s a need to?
When we work together…
- You stand out and look better than your competitors – through better positioning and messages.
- Your message is focused and connects with your intended readers/customers/clients – so you engage their interest.
- Your subject or headlines are first-class, unique, and powerful – so you attract more attention – right away.
- Your messages/copy flow naturally, like a personal or face-to-face conversation – with clarity and ease of understanding.
What type of writing do you wish to tackle first? As an independent copywriter, I work on many types of projects. And if you don’t see a service solution that speaks to your particular situation or point of frustration that doesn’t mean I can’t help…so be sure to ask anyway.
Then, we can chat about how we can move you ahead in the right direction so your words work wisely for you.
When your budget won’t allow you to hire a writer, take advantage of a DO-IT-YOURSELF guide instead.
Hey, I get that not everyone has a budget for hiring expert writers, no matter how much they may want to. And if you want to take the DIY route, I’ve got a series of writing guides to help Small-Business or Realtors alike to support your writing.
And if you don’t find what you’re looking for let me know…I’ll write it!
Benefits Of Strategic Planning
If you’re a small-business owner/solo entrepreneur/consultant and you want to know the benefits of having a clear map to guide your business activities…you’ll find it through the advantages of Strategic Planning. This guide helps you to focus on what’s important – for improved productivity and results. And a big part of business success is being able to focus on and do what matters every day – so you’re consistently fulfilling your business’ vision through reaching your short- and long-term business goals.
TRUSTED PARTNER – FOR YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLANNING AND STRATEGIES
Reach out to Juanita Foucault, Social Media & Design expert, at Northern Lights Maple Social Media and Design.