Is An Independent Copywriter
The Answer To Your Writing Challenges?
…it is when you’re not up to the task of creating and writing your business communications…
That’s why you call for the help of a skilled and experienced independent copywriter.
As I always say…”Words matter. Use them wisely.”
On a scale of 1 to 10, reflect on the words shared in you website, your brochures, and other promotional material. Are they working for you, or against you? What is your threshold for making the decision to hire a professional writer – instead of labouring over the task yourself, losing valuable time and potentially compromising performance results.
Here are a few points you might ponder:
- Are you connecting with the readers/customers you have in mind?
- Are your communications clear, creative (when necessary), and easy-flowing like a conversation?
- Are you achieving the results (i.e. the sales) and reaching the goals you’ve set for your various marketing projects?
- Are you creating and generating greater excitement about and interest in your products or services, and
- Are you seeing an increase in potential-customer traffic – in your store or visiting your website?
And if you’re now thinking, “hmmm, it might be time to get some help“, then let’s talk. I want to work with you to help you get noticed, and achieve your marketing goals through better writing – because words DO matter.
And when I work with you…
- My goal is to make you stand out, not blend in. I’m not pushing the latest “guru” systems or the “trend du jour” in an attempt to earn your business. That just makes me appear lazy, and you look/sound the same as everyone else.
- Your subject and headlines should be classy, unique, and purposeful. I don’t believe in using tacky “click bait” subject lines or Headlines to attract readership. That just makes you sound cheesy and desperate, and makes me appear like a talentless hack.
- Your messages/copy should flow naturally…much like an personal conversation. Of course, when the situation calls for it…grammar rules! But I’m not afraid of forsaking a few hard-and-fast grammar rules to make sure your message doesn’t sound robotic or boring.
So what type of writing project do you want to tackle?
Browse through the available service solutions to find one that fits your particular situation. If you don’t see it, that doesn’t mean I can’t do it…just ask. Then connect with me to talk about how we can move you ahead in the right direction so your words work wisely for you.
I’d like writing help, but it’s not in my budget right now to hire a writer. Maybe I can take advantage of a DO-IT-YOURSELF guide instead.
Hey, I get that. That’s why there’s series of writing guides to help Small-Business or Realtors alike. Check them out here.
And if you don’t find what you’re looking for let me know…I’ll write it!
My Business Might Benefit From Strategic Planning Help
I’m a small-business owner/solo entrepreneur/consultant and I want more details about the advantages of Strategic Planning for my business activities – so I can focus more on doing what matters and reaching my goals.