Services and Rates
Project Brainstorming Session – $125
Looking for new ideas and strategies, copywriting services or better focus on your marketing projects?
Sometimes a one-on-one discussion is what you need to spur ideas so you can move forward.
During our session, you benefit from a one-hour in-depth discussion where we review what’s keeping you from moving forward. I’ll take notes, make suggestions that you can implement immediately, and turn over a written report of our session so you have concrete feedback to follow afterward.
I’ll also follow up with you. And if you still have lingering questions I’ll provide clarity. If this is your issue, let’s talk. Don’t wait til things get worse.
The best way to describe living in a home is by interpreting
the experience – by communicating the benefits.
Real Estate Listing Writing/Description Approach:
Every real estate listing description uses my customized seven-step detail gathering system, The Shelly Moreau Real Estate Writer’s Checklist ©.
That way I make sure you’re sharing THE most tempting, alluring details and character of the home you’re marketing.
Using this unique approach ensures you and your seller client benefit from:
√ A new approach to descriptions that establishes that critical emotional connection and compels buyers to act quickly, and remain interested.
√ Potential buyers who envision living in and benefiting from all the home has to offer.
√ Attract authentic and interested buyers because they already know about the home’s benefits (or perhaps its limitations – if warranted).
√ A unique description/presentation of the home so it stands out among similar area homes for sale.
√ Immediate attention from sellers, buyers and other agents because of the enhanced and meaningful way the home is described with key highlights, and more…
Every description receives:
➢ Full Property/Listing Consultation – To determine your detail priorities (as they apply to my specialized writing system – The Shelly Moreau Real Estate Writer’s Checklist ©)
➢ Gathering information and referring to photos and other material, so the description is right the first time out
➢ Guaranteed 24-hour turn around (for first draft), and
➢ Up to three edits – to fine tune your description (if needed).
Other Business Writing Services
Not in the market for real estate listing descriptions? Not to worry. I serve clients outside of that industry as well. And every writing project is targeted to your needs and specific audience:
- Buyer/Seller Guide (for Real Estate industry) Rate varies with final page count and level of writing involvement. I can rewrite and enhance existing content, or create a new publication from scratch, including developing the outline for content, and deliver original material customized for your agency or brokerage, with valuable and relevant information particular to your buyer and seller market.
- Brochures/Flyers – $250/side/page. (Rates vary for multi-page products, TBD). Want to update your Real Estate Buyers/Sellers Guide? Or share the most beneficial and useful details about you and your products or services with prospects?
- Tag Lines/Catch Phrases – from $250 – You’ll receive a selecton of 15 – 20 to chose from, written with your business’ vision and goals in mind, to reflect the image and branding of your company and overall message you want to convey
- Sales pieces/letters – from $750-$1,000/page – To promote or highlight a product or service, for web, direct mail purposes or other needs
- Website Copy – $300 for home page and $225 each subsequent page – You’ll have content that intrigues, interests and invites prospects into your world so they get to know more about you, your product or service
- Information/Data Sheet – To make sure your prospects and customers are benefiting from the most relevant and compelling details about your company, product or service
- Product Descriptions (for catalogue or website) – To tell buyers the specifics of your product or service: describe how it benefits them, improves and changes their life. And entices them to buy
- Postcard Ads (4 x 6, or 5 x 7) – To get that little extra marketing push and exposure that invites folks to connect with you
- And other promotional needs/material. Let’s talk about it…
A Note About Copywriting Services Fees
Your project is not a one-size-fits-all situation. All projects go through comprehensive consultation to determine what service or strategy best suits your needs; to establish approach, goals and vision; and discuss other pertinent ideas and details.
Pricing is subject to change and can vary from project to project, depending on numerous variables. These are all taken into account to determine a fair price for the value you receive through my writing services.
In addition, I provide ongoing consultative input and/or recommendations during the course of your project (over and above of the original scope of work) at no additional fee to ensure best results.
However, should the scope of work change – resulting in new tasks not outlined in our agreement – additional fees will apply (i.e. adding to original scope of work as laid out and agreed upon in a signed proposal). In that case, a new quote is prepared to reflect those additional requests. Those new tasks or work are carried once the new quote is approved. Thank you for your understanding.
Need A Rush Turn-Around? A turn-around request of 24 hours or less can result in additional fees (not applicable to Real Estate Property Descriptions). When you need a rush job, that means I put everything else on hold to concentrate solely on your project and needs. You get my full and undivided attention to ensure optimal results – delivered on time…for your deadline.
Here’s How You Can Connect
Reach out by telephone, at 819-986-8377; or e-mail me, at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your details and see if it makes sense to work together. For me to respond in a meaningful way, I encourage you to share as much detail as you can about your issue/question/particular writing need.
When we’re a good match and decide to work together, I’ll prepare a quote (proposal) with an outline highlighting your specific needs, and the scope of work I’ll carry out for the project. This includes other vital information you’ll need to make an informed and final decision to move forward.
If you don’t see the service you’re looking for here, connect with me anyway. I’m happy to recommend a capable colleague to provide the right service for your situation.